Counselling Staff

Receptionists at the Callaghan and Central Coast campuses will assist you making appointments, tell you about our services, and answer any questions.

Your first appointment will be with a Student Support Advisor (Health and Wellbeing). Student Support Advisors all have professional qualifications and experience which enable them to assist you. They will spend about 30 minutes with you to get a good understanding of your problem and help you access ongoing support that best suits your needs.

The Student Support Advisor may refer you to one of our Counsellors, who are fully accredited and experienced psychologists, social workers and clinical psychologists. Counsellors work with you to negotiate the difficulties you are currently facing. We have a specialist Counsellors in matters related to alcohol and other drugs, and can offer online counselling for those who find it difficult to access our face-to-face service. Our Sydney Campus does not have a  face-to-face counsellor but the Student Support Advisor can assist you and refer you to an appropriate service including online counselling.

All our staff are friendly and approachable, and are passionate about helping UON students, no matter what issue you may be facing.

Counsellors Student Support Advisors  |  Online Counsellor  |  Alcohol and Drug Counsellor  |

The material or views expressed on this Blog are those of the author and do not represent those of the University.  Please report any offensive or improper use of this Blog to
Skip to toolbar