The 2019 Conference will attract:
- those with a professional interest in Mined Land Rehabilitation
- regulatory officers involved in the mining sector, Policy development and implementation
- new researchers, recent PhD, Masters and Honours graduates
- individuals and organisations representing the mining community and associated supply chains
- researchers and research institutes; and broader community
Purpose of the Conference
Bringing Mine Rehabilitation Stakeholders together to share our current best practices, to discuss what we do well, what we can improve, and what we would like the future to be.
Information provided by Mined Land Rehabilitation. Visit here for more information.