Attention keen Development Studies Students!
KDC is looking for a student planner one day a week to start very soon. This would be ideal work experience for a second or third year student or a recent graduate. Ryan Falkenmire, a Development Studies graduate from 2015, works for this organisation and thought it would be an ideal opportunity for a Development Studies graduate.
The details of the position are as follows.
The duties will consist of:
– Administrative function in the Newcastle Office
– Elementary planning research/ writing
– Assisting clients as required as well as conducting preliminary planning advice,
– Development Application assistance for clients and staff, including collation and submission of documents
– Assisting and preparing Statements of Environmental Effects
They are looking for someone who is really interested in planning and reliable. A background in admin or previous work experience would be a huge plus.
There is potential for an ongoing graduate position in the future.
You will need to provide a resume and a letter outlining why you are appropriate for the position.
If you are interested in this opportunity you should contact:
Ryan Falkenmire B. Dev Studies