It’s Sex Week at Callghan

This week on Callaghan Campus it’s sex week. There are a range of activities across the week, starting with movie night tonight in the Derkenne courtyard. After movie night I’ll be hosting an additional Skype session for any student who wants to drop by and ask any questions. I’ll be using instant messenger and you just have to request me as a contact UoNonlinecounsellor.  If you miss me tonight I’ll still be online Tuesday night at 7pm, Thursday at 2:30-3:30 and again at 8pm as well as Friday morning at 9am.

If you miss me online or want to meet me in person I’ll be at the Sexual Health Expo on Tuesday between 11-2 in the park behind Bar on the Hill. Come along, get a free sausage sandwich and check out the different services available to students. I’m also running a workshop on relationships on Thursday at 12 o’clock in the NUSA meeting room. The full schedule of events is found here.

About the author

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

The material or views expressed on this Blog are those of the author and do not represent those of the University.  Please report any offensive or improper use of this Blog to RPS@newcastle.edu.au.
%d bloggers like this:
Skip to toolbar