Sunshine after the rain

I’m sure you are all aware of the constant rain and strong winds that have hit the Newcastle, Sydney and Central Coast Campus over the past few days. UON has been closed across these areas and as a result I haven’t been able to post to the website or offer any online counselling sessions, including Skype Drop Ins.  I apologise to anyone who was waiting on Tuesday night on Skype for me, I had no power or reception where I am and I couldn’t get messages out to you all. Today as the heading might indicate we are back online, and I have a Skype Drop-in session at 2:30pm today and another tonight at 8pm if anyone wants to add me as a contact and get some advice, ask a question or check in with me.

I’ll also try and get my review and other blog post up this week or over the weekend – I had planned to talk about procrastination but it might wait another week and there might be a post about mother nature and her turbulent relationship with technology!

About the author

Provide your thoughts

The material or views expressed on this Blog are those of the author and do not represent those of the University.  Please report any offensive or improper use of this Blog to RPS@newcastle.edu.au.
Skip to toolbar