It’s Oh so Quiet…..

I get in fairly early but I usually run into a few fellow staff and a fair few students – those 8am classes seem a little cruel to me, but walking on campus this morning I didn’t see a single person. I wondered for a moment if it was the weekend already and I had misplaced the second half of the week? It seems though that it is Thursday because my colleagues are now here and it’s just the end of exam period and beginning of semester break. I wanted to take the time to not only remind you all that the Skype Drop-In times are only during semester so if you want to catch up with the online counsellor you can either send an e-mail or call the counselling service to book a time during the break. I also wanted to wish you all a happy and safe holiday!

See (although for me it’s really ‘type’) you next semester

About the author

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

The material or views expressed on this Blog are those of the author and do not represent those of the University.  Please report any offensive or improper use of this Blog to RPS@newcastle.edu.au.
%d bloggers like this:
Skip to toolbar