TecPIV is my MATLAB GUI package for calibration, correction of images of analogue models, correlation of images to get incremental and cumulative displacements and spatial derivatives. The code is explained in the paper:
Boutelier D. TecPIV – A MATLAB-based application for PIV-analysis of experimental tectonics. Comput Geosci 2016;89:186–99. doi:10.1016/j.cageo.2016.02.002.
I suggest if you have a version of TecPIV already installed, you make a zip file of it so the new TecPIV folder and its content can be uniquely defined in your MATLAB path.
Here is the change log:
- Use MATLAB vectorization instead of parfor for parallelisation of correlation. (faster)
- Allows window deformation in multipass. (better for narrow features)
- Window overlap fixed at 50% (better for multipass)
- Eulerian and Lagrangian sums in the postprocessing menu. Lagrangian output shown as deformed grid instead of vectors.
- Closing the main window using the button does the same as using the save and close function.
- Closing the second window makes its content, and the window itself invisible instead of deleting the object.
- Less warning messages.